Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Beach Activity

The group arrived at this beach for some beach adventure. Pardon me I dint get the name of this place. I dozed off during the journey. Tired ma. I woke up 5am you know...

My first diving adventure!
There are many leaflets selling you beach activity packages. Listed in USD. 
It is cheaper if you pay in USD due to the exchange rate. 

I paid USD 80 for the chosen 3 activities. If you research more, you could get a better deal than me.
Fly Fish Activity

I'm quiet pleased paying that amount, which include jet ski. If my memory serves me right, it costs 
between RM 90 - 120 to ride the jet ski in Langkawi or Redang, many years ago.
Jet Ski... wheeee..... vroom vroom!
I wonder... what's the speed limit for riding at sea?

Sand sculpture! Sexy!


Next post ~ Bakso then Balinese Spa.  



No comments:

Post a Comment